Friday, August 22, 2008

Friday August 22

Woooo alright ... Drove from 1 pm-midnight today. Lots of driving. Last night, in Columbus, I saw this written on the bathroom stall wall ...

"STRICTLY SHARK FUCS"

What does that mean? I don't know, man, I don't know. There was also a giant painting of a shaman werewolf. Holy shit, holy shit.

Lots of driving today ... Ate some food ... Drinking beers; hanging out on Brooklyn tenement stairways. Playin the gitar, there's fuckin so many dogs here man. There's just two, I was just kidding.

We are playing Death By Audio in Brooklyn tomorrow with my friends Screen Vinyl Image ... We are playing the Cake Shop on Sunday with them and Philly on Monday with them as well. Should be a really, really good time.

Beer bottle guitar slide,

Mark

No comments: